Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Redfern endorsed O'Grady for Commissioner

Today John O’Grady for Franklin County Commissioner received the endorsement of Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern. The endorsement comes on the heels of O’Grady’s endorsement by the Franklin County Democratic Party and the personal support of Democratic elected officials from across Central Ohio.

In announcing his endorsement, Chris Redfern released the following statement:

“Like the Franklin County Democratic Party, I want to announce my support for John O’Grady in the Franklin County Commissioners race. John O’Grady has been a good and loyal friend to me and to the Ohio Democratic Party. John O’Grady will work to bring good paying jobs to central Ohio, and I am pleased to announce my support for his campaign.”

In response, John O’Grady released the following statement:

“I appreciate the support and friendship of our party’s state chairman, Chris Redfern. Like our statewide leaders Ted Strickland, Rich Cordray, Jennifer Brunner, Marc Dann, and Chris Redfern, I will bring a new generation of leadership to Franklin County.”